Monday, September 05, 2005

Run, Forest, Run

Being bored out of my mind, I walked hopefully to the activity center. Which I found to be closed. It's Labor Day. Labor = work...as in work out. Oh well. Not looking forward to returning to my empty apartment to resume my boredom, I kept walking...and walking, and walking. I walked almost to Coit, where I shopped at the Halmark Store and Randalls. Here's a hint to anyone who wants to try this: Don't buy tons of heavy groceries when walking over a mile back to your apartment in the heat.

Zahra called while I was at the Halmark Store, as she & Julie did not know where I had disappeared to. I said, "Zahra, don't yell at me, but..." and went on to tell the story of the closed Activity Center. All in all, I was gone for about 3 hours. Julie offered to come pick me up, but I didn't know it would be so tiring, so I just walked. Oh well...at least now I know it's walking distance, lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home