Friday, September 16, 2005

Freshmen...

In an attempt to fully embrace the whole "freshman experience", I have been doing something stupid. While you can probably think of several things (such as doing drugs or never studying) that would fit into this broad category, it is really quite simple. I have not been sleeping. And it's not even that I'm so incredibly busy that I don't have time to sleep. I just haven't been. I have voluntarily settled for about 12 hours of sleep over the past 3 nights. This is probably not a good thing.

After Art this morning, I went to the Student Union and took a nap. Other people were studying. I'm sure I looked like a bum, lol.

Last night, Julie & I went to play poker from 2-4 am. I quit in the middle cause I was mongo-tired. I don't think that's really a word. I had almost dozed off, when she came & scared me to death! Needless to say, I suddenly became wide awake. Then I walked into a sprinkler (unintentionally, of course) on the way home. It was really dark. I hear that's normal for 4 am, but until last night, I never knew if it was true. See...I really AM learning things in college!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home