Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Or not...

So, it turns out I had the wrong chapter in mind...instead we discussed "Dating & Relationships", which was basically composed of a list of "hook-ups". A convo:

Adrian (not me...the teacher...a guy): The cheating hook-up is the most stupid. You do not want to be that guy.
Gaile: Uh, you do not want to be that other girl!

The season premier of Gilmore Girls was tonight. It was kinda dumb. I think I'm ready to go back & become obsessed with the "beginnings" episodes. Yeah...sluttyness = not cool.

Julie & I went back to get the new Switchfoot CD that came out today! Yay!

Behold, the schedule for Wednesday & Thursday:
Wednesday
9-10...Art class
10-12...study
12-1...cooking show for extra credit!
1-2...study
2-3...lab
3-5...study
5-7...geology studying
7-10...government study group
10-11...Modest Proposal meeting
11-wee hours...study!!!
*and I'm skipping yoga :) & jujitsu :(
Thursday

regular day, but with Government test & Geology test

And then on Friday, I intend to be a bum. Welcome, welcome to the first week of college as it is said to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home