Monday, August 08, 2005

In about 6 hours, I'm leaving the home that I have called home for the past 11 years, and the family which I have called family for the past 19 years. Actually, I'll still call this home my home and this family my family, but I will not see either on a daily or even weekly basis. This makes me sad. My mom keeps telling me that I'm taking more stuff than anyone else. I laugh in the face of taking more stuff than anyone else. That's what I say...hehe.

Today, I hung out with Jill & Veronica. Yesterday, Megan came over & we watched a movie. I'm sad that all of these little visits are "lasts"...at least for a while.

Anyway, 'tis time for me to go. I need to finish grabbing clothes from the closet & then get some sleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home