Monday, August 08, 2005

Diary of a...

Megan: You're bitter.
Me: I'm not bitter. I'm mad as hell.
Megan: You're not a mad black woman.

Today, Mom & I got some stuff together for me to take to school. I have TONS to finish tomorrow (today) before Tuesday (tomorrow).

So why is it that we say "today" even if its 1 in the morning and so logically, we mean "yesterday" even though we haven't slept, so really the logical thing to say is "today", but really we're so loopy due to it being 1 in the morning that anything that we consider "logical" is indeed, to any normal, rested person, quite crazy, and vice versa? I'm not sure if that was a simple question, or a complex analysis of the Midnight Mentality of the Passing of Days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home