Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I can't wait!

(Original post at www.abforever.blogspot.com)

Well, everything seems to be coming along with the wedding plans. Only 39 more days!!! We hit a snag with the invitations, so they'll hopefully be mailed out in the next couple of days. I'm still really glad that we decided to do them ourselves...I love the design we picked & everything. But of course, when you go & do stuff that way, it takes more work & you gotta accept that :)

We took engagement pictures this past weekend. As soon as they're edited I'll post them on facebook! It's so cute...Benjamin & I have been buying these matching outfits. On Sunday he told his mom, "She's making me wear them! It was my idea, but she's making me!" Humorously, of course =P

Now we have 3 matching outfits, so we only need 2 more so we can match every day of our honeymoon cruise! We'll be leaving on Monday August 6, and going to Progreso & Cozumel. Even though I'm slightly scared of boats/ocean, I'm getting over it as time goes on. I'm really excited, regardless! We'll have all day Sunday in Galveston since our wedding is on Saturday and the boat doesn't leave until Monday. Maybe we can go swimsuit shopping or something :) We're also making a "honeymoon box" for things we see now that we want to have as little presents for ourselves. My mom used to have a "Feast box" for us to put stuff in for the Feast each fall...so that's where I got the idea. Benjamin has found a few undergarments to add to the box ;-)

Last night, I had my first "bad wedding dream" since we've been engaged. I've only had like 3 ever, but they're really scary. They're all different situations, but the common factor in all is severe disorganization. I guess my subconscious is telling me that I'm really worried about the organization aspect. I can look on the bright side though...at least I'm not worried about my groom! That's the most important part of my wedding =D

Oh! Benjamin found a song that we've decided to play for our first dance as a married couple! I'm very excited to have that picked...it's perfect.

In just a few minutes I'll be leaving work to go see my fiance, who should hopefully be waiting for me at my apartment :) My sister is visiting, so last week we all met in Grapevine for Juliane & Ryan to try on their dress/tux. I think Benjamin decided to get the tuxes elsewhere though. When we came back to my apartment after trying them on (we were in two cars) Benjamin had my favorites - cherry beer & pink gerber daisies - waiting for me. He's already got me, and he's still being romantic <3>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home