Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy first day of school!

I don't have class till 10. Normally I would get up early, but I couldn't fall asleep last night so I slept till 8.

Except for the fact that at 7:20 a band of deviants roamed the Phase VIII courtyard screaching blowhorns at all the sleepers. Perhaps they had 8:00 classes & wanted to inform the rest of the campus to rise and shine, as they probably had them as well.

Zahra was in my room staring at my computer screen with me as we looked at student reviews of our potential new government professor. Suddenly, the window of my chat with Zahra started flashing. Neither of us clicked it, but just stared in confusing. Finally she said, "How can I be saying something when I'm right here?!"

T'was funny. Goodbye all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

Happy first day of school!!! Enjoy!

Mon Jan 09, 01:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home