Monday, September 26, 2005

Impersonation!

Zahra just called TXU (the electric company) to investigate our $171.04 bill. It is ridiculous! Of course, since the account is in Julie's name, they want to talk to her. Actually, they dont want to talk to any of us, but we kindof forced them into it by calling & saying hello. This was humorous:

Lady: Julie, I need your SSN
Zahra: Umm, just a minute *gets number from the real Julie*
Lady: Ma'am, is this really Julie K? (who wants their last name on the internet?)
Zahra: Yes! I just dont have my SSN memorized!
Lady: Ok. I need your driver's license number
Zahra: Why do you need that?

You can clearly see why we let Zahra make all of our confrontational phone calls. I would probably cower under the pressure of mean customer service representatives.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

zahra rocks!

Tue Sep 27, 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home