Monday, September 26, 2005

AMP

Last night I submitted my first article for A Modest Proposal. It was about the Wright Amendment. Whee!

Zahra & I went to the Building 55 meeting.

Then Julie, Zahra & I were watching a movie when there came a knocking on the door. Who could it be, you ask? Well, Trash Boy of course! He had come to get our trash. We had 2 bags & a giant cake box from Cake Boy. The cake is still in our fridge, but its yummy.

Then Trash Boy hung out here having an intellectual conversation with us, until we realized it was stinking 1:30 am & I returned to my room to finish the season premier of Lost. And he let me punch him.

Today I have a meeting with my Art TA to discuss my paper that is due on Wednesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home