Friday, September 23, 2005

Neo to Go!

FistofJohnWayne: neosporin is the body's duct tape
FistofJohnWayne: and you can quote that

And the convo with Heather is all colorful cause I'm in pain & didn't want to take the time to change the formating of their system to my awesome system. So they win for now. I'm not sure who "they" are...but they're out there...lurking.

I've timed it:
time without ice before it hurts: 38 seconds
time without ice before I almost cry: 47 seconds
And less if I keep taking it off. We shall repeat this survey tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

frankly, i'm impressed with cake boy -- i wish i had a cake boy. i've got a trash boy and that's nice, but a cake boy would sure brighten things up.

Tue Sep 27, 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

neosporin is awesome!

remember... a SCAB is God's bandaid!

Tue Sep 27, 08:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home