Thursday, November 03, 2005

Potential things he said

Julie: I'm scared...he called us the b-word
Me: I don't know that he said the b-word...he might have said, "wow, on my leg, what an itch"
*moments pass*
*zahra enters*
Me:
Julie's scared
Zahra: Why?
Julie: Cause he called us the b-word...they're gonna call the police cause we're making loud noises at an untimely hour
Me: I don't know that he said the b-word...
Zahra: He might have said "sandwich"

I made them get up so I could post. We were all laughing mucho. Then Zahra responded:
Zahra: This is what happens when we get tired...we don't make much sense.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

you get some really stupid comments here, don't you!

Tue Nov 08, 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home