Thursday, November 03, 2005

guacamole party

I spent about 2 hours shopping for sweatpants online. By the time I actually got around to finalizing the order, the pink sweatsuit was out of stock. "Sad days", as Julie would say.

Julie, Zahra & I had a guacamole party.

Then Julie went into her room...
Julie: Why are the Yellow Pages in my room under my panties?

Now she's out on the balcony sweeping so that we can sleep out there. She keeps smacking the metal railing with the broom. It goes *clink* and then echos for several seconds. I just heard...
Julie: Adriane...?
Me: What?
Julie: I shouldn't be left alone with this...
Now it went *bang* 3 more times.

She & Zahra are now laughing about church bells.
I think it's about our bedtime.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home