Sunday, September 18, 2005

Zahra

Two funny/awesome things that Zahra said. Read.

1. Talking about her dream guy...
"He has to be at least 5'11", broad shouldered, with biceps. Not broad shouldered and flabby...that's just gross."

2. Talking about her weekend...
She called a tv show & was put ON THE AIR!! The show was discussing relationships between boys & girls, and suggested that it is not "modern" to remain a virgin until marriage. Zahra fumed. She talked to the lady on tv, pointing out how ridiculous her argument was. She even mentioned us!!! She told Julie & me that she mentioned each of her roommates & how each of us is being good, albeit not "modern". Yay, Zahra. She might get mad at me for posting this...I might have to take it down...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

Zahra is my hero. I will look for her on Oprah.

Tue Sep 20, 05:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home