Friday, August 26, 2005

Ima Bum

After my last class today, my schedule of events followed this slacker-ish pattern:
- came home
- practiced violin
- watched Opera..."He's just not that into you"
- practiced violin again
- watched Moulin Rouge
- got dressed in pink pajamas, made popcorn, & went to the Meteor Theater showing of Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Yesterday, I did so much highlighting in my text books, that I had to go to the bookstore and stand in line for 15 minutes to get another one...highlighter, not text book. I have plenty of those.

I remember there being something of measurable humor that I intended to blog about, but the thought now escapes my less-than-rested brain. I shall now succumb to the drowsiness that I have been attempting to keep at bay. You win, human physical need to sleep. You win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home