Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mail...Male

Mommy sent me a care package & I got it today!!!
I think I'll start a collection of cutsie container thingies...so far Mom has given me:
*NutriGrain container
*Cookie container
*PopTart container (today!)

A couple of minutes ago, there came a very powerful *boom*boom*boom* on the door. We all ran to the living room, and Zahra said something probably just fell in her room. But there WAS someone at the door, who we could not see. While we stood at the door, the bang happened again. We quickly locked the deadbolt & ran to the couch, falling down. Julie was the only one with the guts to try again. It was Ben, reminding us about flag football on Thursday. He said "Don't yell! The cops are coming up every time they hear girls screaming!!" We're like "don't bang on the door!" Not really. We didn't really say that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home